Players must register by May 31/2019 to be guaranteed playing space and for a discount
Please read the registration page to proceed with your online registration. You will need to register with Hockey Canada and make an account and then proceed with registering the player(s). This must be done and then you can proceed to payment on our website.
Please use the proper player name and put in birth date and it should provide you with the Hockey Canada ID number.
Link to On Line Registration:
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION
ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES
. BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ
, AND AGREE
TO THE INFORMATION AND POLICIES CONTAINED HEREIN
• Payment options:
o Cheque(s) made out to PCMHA
one cheque only will be accepted. Include all players names on the cheque Cheques should not be dated any later than July 31, 2019 they will not be accepted .
o Pay pal (one-time payment)
o E-Transfer (one-time payment) email firstname.lastname@example.org
reminder to email the security word.
is not responsible for bank fees associated with this payment option
• Fees are due to be paid in full by July 31/2019, after this date a late payment fee of $100.00 will be applied strictly enforced. It is suggested you send in a post-dated cheque with this paper work properly filled out to guarantee your spot. Cheques should not be dated any later than July 31, 2019.
• ALL FEES
and documentation must be received and be paid in full before player is permitted on the ice.
• All players will be placed on a waitlist until all fees, registration package is signed
Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc.
***Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable.
Funding is available through KidSport, JumpStart &A4K
Initiation Minor/Major 2014/2013 $645.00 ($595 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Novice Minor/Major 2012/2011 $785.00 ($735 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Atom 2010/2009 $840.00 ($790 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Peewee 2008/2007 $865.00 ($815 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Bantam 2006/2005 $890.00 ($840 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Midget 2004/2003/2002 $990.00 ($940 if paid by May 31, 2019)
Juvenile C 2001/2000/1999 $435.00 * (no early bird offered, due to already low rate)
Juvenile only cheque dated August 15th or paid in full by August 15/2019*
only one ice time per week no practice in Juvenile C
Rep Tryouts Atom – Midget $175.00 (registration on or after July 31/19 is $200.00)
Family Discount – take 50% off the youngest child(ren) in a family with 3 or more in same family, only applies to base registration fees (not try out fees) Goalie and family discounts are based on the lowest offered rate (the early bird rate). i.e. PeeWee goalie would pay $529.75
Goalie discount –PCMHA will provide a Goalie discount for players registered as full-time goalies and who provide their own gear; in Atom the discount will be 50% and from Peewee – Midget the discount will be 35%. The association will provide goalie equipment for players registered in H1 – Peewee and no Goalie discount will be offered.
TOTAL FEES OWING
• Registration Total $_____________
• Rep Try Out Fee $______________
• Goalie/family discount $_____________
• Early bird discount $_____________
• Total: $_____________
• VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT
(Post Dated April 1 2020, please put players name in memo line)$150.00
(Post Dated April 1 2020, please put players name in memo line) $150.00
$50.00 discount if payment and paper work sent in on or before May 31, 2019
$60.00 fee if you are a 3rd year Midget player wanting a graduating ring.
IMPORTANT THIS STEP BELOW MUST
, OR YOUR CHILD WILL NOT
BE REGISTRED FOR THE PLAYING SEASON
Return all pages signed, and registration fees to:
, PO Box 44, Port Coquitlam V3C 3V5.
Please indicate players name on all cheques. Incomplete registrations will be returned to sender and players will be waitlisted until complete package is returned*
If you are paying via paypal or email transfer this package still needs to be signed and mailed before your registration is considered complete.
• No refunds will be issued after August 1, 2019. Refunds must be requested by email to the Registrar. It is recommended that you register for rep tryouts with your initial registration as the fee increases to $200.00 on August, 1stfor all late rep registrations. Rep tryouts are tentatively scheduled to begin the last week of August. Players with extenuating circumstances should contact the President directly in writing to request an exemption for this week (email@example.com
• Players will not be permitted on the ice if:
1. There are Any REGISTRATION
payments/deposits still outstanding at the time of fist ice allocations
2. All paperwork signed and returned via mail to the follow address.
• Payments and signed registration package, can be mailed to PCMHA
PO Box 44, Port Coquitlam V3C 3V5
• Payment is accepted by cheque, money draft, pay pal , or E-Transfer only. Waitlisted players are asked to provide one cheque for the full amount – dated September 1, 2019.
• Cancellations received before August 15th refund less $100 admin fee, September 30th refund less 50% of base registration, October 15thno REFUND
-exceptional circumstances may be reviewed by the Executive Directors. It is the responsibility of the player/family to fill out the Refund Policy Form found on the website www.pocominorhockey.com
For further registration information, please contact the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org