Players must register by April 30th to be guaranteed playing space.
Please read the registration page to proceed with your online registration. A downloadable/printable copy is available at www.pocominohockey.com
>registration>2018-19 Returning Registration Form .You will need to register with Hockey Canada and make an account and then proceed with registering the player(s). This must be done FIRST
and then you can proceed to payment on our website.
Please use the proper player name and put in birth date and it should provide you with the Hockey Canada ID number.
Link to On Line Registration:
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION
ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES
. BY PROCEEDING WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ
, AND AGREE
TO THE INFORMATION AND POLICIES CONTAINED HEREIN
• Payment options:
o Cheque(s) made out to PCMHA
(one-time payment or three installments (May, June, July + $30 fee), (no other exception on the installment dates) If you send your cheques with other dates they will be returned to you, installment cheques will be deposited within 30 days of payment date.
****Include players name on ALL
o Pay pal (one-time payment) and $30 fee.
• Fees are due to be paid in full by July 31/2018 (after this date a late payment fee of $100.00 will be applied) strictly enforced.
• ALL FEES
and documentation must be received and be paid in full before player is permitted on the ice.
• All players will be placed on a waitlist until all fees, and registration package is signed and returned
Team Fees not included. Teams collect funds from each family to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc.
Rep Tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is Non-Refundable after August 1/2018.
Funding is available through KidSport, JumpStart & A4K
Initiation Minor/Major 2013/2012 $595.00 (May 1 $202 June 1 $197, July 1 $196)
Novice Minor/Major 2011/2010 $680.00 (May 1 $230, June 1 $225, July 1 $225)
Atom 2009/2008 $735.00 (May 1 $245, June 1 $245, July 1 $245)
Peewee 2007/2006 $760.00 (May 1 $253, June 1 $253, July 1 $254)
Bantam 2005/2004 $785.00 (May 1 $261, June 1 $261, July 1 $262)
Midget 2001/2002/2003 $885.00 (May 1 $295, June 1 $295, July 1 $295)
Juvenile C 2000/1999/1998 $435.00
* only one ice time per week no practice in Juvenile C
Rep Tryouts Atom – Midget $175.00 (registration on or after July 31/18 is $200.00)
Family Discount – take 50% off the youngest child(ren) in a family with 3 or more in same family, only applies to base registration fees (not try out fees) and is applied to the lowest registration rate.
Goalie discount –PCMHA will provide a Goalie discount for players registered as full-time goalies and who provide their own gear; in Atom the discount will be 50% and from Peewee – Midget the discount will be 35%. The association will provide goalie equipment for players registered in H1 – Peewee and no Goalie discount will be offered.
TOTAL FEES OWING
• Registration Total $_____________
• Rep Try Out Fee $______________
• Goalie/family discount $_____________
• Installment fee $_____________
• Total: $_____________
Families will be required to participate in mandatory fundraising
$60.00 fee if you are a 3rd year Midget player wanting a graduating ring.
IMPORTANT THIS STEP BELOW MUST
, OR YOUR CHILD WILL NOT
BE REGISTRED FOR THE PLAYING SEASON
Return all pages signed to the address indicate here.
, PO Box 44, Port Coquitlam V3C 3V5.
Please indicate players name on all cheques.
Incomplete registrations will be returned to sender and players will be not be registered until it is complete.
• No refunds will be issued after August 1, 2018. Refunds must be requested by email to the Registrar. It is recommended that you register for rep tryouts with your initial registration as the fee increases to $200.00 on August 1 for all late rep registrations. Rep tryouts are tentatively scheduled to begin the last week of August. Players with extenuating circumstances should contact the President directly in writing to request an exemption for this week (email@example.com
• Players will not be permitted on the ice if:
1. There are Any REGISTRATION
payments/deposits still outstanding at the time of first ice allocations
2. All paperwork signed and returned via mail to the follow address.
• Payments, and signed registration package, should be mailed to:
PO Box 44, Port Coquitlam V3C 3V5
• Payment is accepted by cheque, money draft or pay pal only.
• Cancellations received before August 15th refund less $100 admin fee, September 30th refund less 50% of base registration, October 15th no REFUND
-exceptional circumstances may be reviewed by the Executive Directors. It is the responsibility of the player/family to fill out the Refund Policy Form found on the website www.pocominorhockey.com
For further registration information, please contact the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent/ Guardian Consent
We hereby acknowledge the authority of Hockey Canada (“HC”), the British Columbia Amateur Hockey Association (“BCAHA”), the Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association (“PCAHA”), and the Port Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association (“PCMHA”) and agree to carry out and abide by the Constitution, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of those Associations.
: At the end of the season covered by this registration, we agree to return all equipment loaned to us by PCMHA
, in good condition. Should we fail to do so, we agree to reimburse PCMHA
for the replacement cost of the same equipment.
rules require balancing among ‘C’ (house) teams in each division. Therefore, players may be required to change teams up until December 1, and players may be required to change teams even if moved in the previous season.
: In consideration of this application to play under the auspices of PCMHA
, I do hereby for myself, the player, and our heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, remise, release and forever discharge HC, BCAHA
, and their respective officers, directors, coaches, or anyone acting on their behalf from all manner of litigation, damage, claim, or demands in law or equity which I or the player may have or acquire by reason of personal injury to the player, or loss or damage to property, which may occur during or by reason of participation in the activities of PCMHA
Personal Information: I/We consent to the use and disclosure of personal information by PCMHA
in a manner that recognizes both the right of individuals to protect their personal information and the need of PCMHA
to collect, use or disclose personal information for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. Personal information is collected by PCMHA
for the purpose of enabling it to comply with the rules and requirements of the PCAHA
and HC. PCMHA
does not release or sell/share personal information supplied to it. I/We consent to the above registered player and his/ her parents to have their name and/or photo released for publication in any of the following situations (delete as applicable):
1. Release player’s name and photo for recognition of achievement in athletics or community involvement;
2. Use player’s name, address, and telephone number in PCMHA
3. Use player’s name, photo, and comments on the PCMHA
website, team website, in social media, newsletters, advertising, newspapers, tournament programs, annual or other publications